Welcome to the TagPro™ Printing Suite. Please note, our system is designed for use with laser printers.
These buttons are meant to trigger a file download. If they do not, ‘right click/save file as‘ should be used instead. (control/click for Mac users)
Tips & Tricks
- NOTE: Always download and open these files locally as they may not run correctly in a browser.
- Also, for PDF files, always use the official Adobe Reader. Download here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Do not use the ‘Fit to Page’ feature when printing as this will cause the tags to print incorrectly.
- Our sheets will print equally well on either side.
- Always try printing with a sheet of plain paper first. This will help you not to waste the TagPro™ paper.
- Please note that when printing the PDF, the user must ensure that the printer settings are configured not to scale the PDF. If scaling is automatically set, a scaling percentage of 100% must be set, otherwise the printed tags may not fit within the TagPro™ paper tags.
- For US users, make sure the printer paper size is set to ‘US Letter Paper’.